Salary: Up to £45,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Aircraft Platform Integration Engineer to work for a world class technical engineering company based in Hertfordshire. The Airborne Systems Integration team is growing fast providing an exciting and dynamic environment that is focused on delivering the needs of our customers
The Aircraft Platform Integration Engineer will work within the growing Airborne Systems Integration team to deliver the integration of complex weapons onto fixed wing and rotary platforms for both UK and Export customers.
This is an opportunity for someone with good knowledge of aircraft systems or weapon systems integration to utilise this, whilst increasing knowledge and experience across a broad range of disciplines.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Duties (Include but not limited to)
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to establish an integration plan that facilitates the integration of complex air launched weapon systems onto a wide range of fixed wing and rotary platforms.
- Delivery of integration programmes to time and cost; ensuring that the integration is safe and maximises the weapon capability to the end user.
- Produce and agree integration requirements with internal subject matter experts and platform authorities to define the integration activity and to ensure that customer needs can be met.
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- An appropriate Engineering Degree or Masters (or equivalent) OR HNC/HND level (or equivalent).
- Broad understanding of multiple general engineering disciplines e.g. electrical, mechanical, systems, etc.
- Ability to work in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Pro-active and be capable of working on their own initiative with a minimum of supervision
You should be able and willing to gain UK Eyes only security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note; Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.